The DeepSpar SAS Imager is a professional PCI Express hardware and software kit which is designed for handling unstable or degraded SAS hard disk drives. This is the only data recovery device of its kind that exists for SAS drives and is the only effective method of dealing with SAS read instability and bad sectors.
The functionality is similar to the DeepSpar Disk Imager 4, but for SAS drives instead of SATA/IDE – read sector timeout, device resets, multiple passes with sector map, drive repower, custom imaging algorithms, and more.
Additional SAS related functionality:
- Supports SAS source drives and SAS or SATA destination drives.
- Imaging of SAS drives with non-standard sector sizes.
- Head mapping of most SAS drives available on the market.
- Read ignoring ECC supported for full drive capacity.
- Imaging speeds that are only limited by the speed of the connected drives.
- Supports SAS drives of any size.
- Extensive error messaging/reporting as per SAS protocol.
|DeepSpar Recovery Environment is a free Windows-based
application extending File System Recovery capabilities of DeepSpar SAS Imager.
|DeepSpar Operations Server is a client communication
system that professionalizes your business and the interactions with your clients.
|Current Monitoring Add-on for DeepSpar SAS Imager
provides extra drive hardware diagnostics capabilities.
|Network Add-on for DeepSpar SAS Imager allows interactive
communication between DeepSpar Recovery Environment and DeepSpar SAS Imager over LAN and Remote Desktop (via LAN).
|Forensics Add-on for DeepSpar SAS Imager provides computer
|ATA Extender Add-on for DeepSpar SAS Imager provides
extra ATA channels that can be used for additional destination hard drives.
|Integration of R-Studio Technician and DeepSpar SAS Imager allows to perform file system recovery while imaging files on-the-fly. This includes support of a wide range of file
systems and recovery of RAID arrays.