DeepSpar Recovery Environment is a Windows-based application that provides all DeepSpar Disk Imager users with a friendly interface and additional capabilities.
The DeepSpar Recovery Environment allows DeepSpar Disk Imager users to:
- Recover files from partially corrupted file systems (Phase 3)
- Image and save specific files on NTFS, FAT32, HFS/HFS+, XFS, and Ext2/3/4 file systems
- Locate and validate lost partitions with Partition Scan
- Verify the integrity of specific files based on the number of bad sectors that belong to the file
- Get imaging statistics and reports on bad areas
- Display file system elements with the Sector hex editor "View As" command
- View the entire DeepSpar Disk Imager sector map in one picture
When the Network Add-on for DeepSpar Disk Imager is installed, the DeepSpar Recovery Environment has the additional capabilities listed here.
To learn more about the subject:
|Watch a demo video on integration of the DeepSpar Recovery Environment, Disk Imager and Operations Server.